Summer German Course in Hintersee (12-16 years)
This Alps Residence at lake Hintersee is embedded in a fascinating natural landscape located directly on the waterside and at the foot of Germany's third highest mountain - the Hochkalter mountain with its 2.607 meter summit.
The nearby village of Ramsau with a population of 1.800 can be reached by bus within 10 minutes. In the village ice cream parlors, little shops and cafés can be visited. If you continue the bus ride for another 20 minutes, the world famous Königssee and the health resort and city of Berchtesgaden will be reached.
In Berchtesgaden there is much to discover and to experience: for example a gondola ride to an alp, a journey to the underground world of a salt mine and a boat trip on lake Königssee.
Residence Course in Hintersee
- Age Group: 12 to 16 years
- Course Duration: 2 to 5 weeks
- Course Levels: Elementary (A2) to advanced Intermediate (C1) (This course is not suitable for absolute beginners!)
- Course Timetable: 9:00-13:00, Monday to Friday
- Lessons per week: 20 lessons per week (1 lesson = 45 minutes)
- Students per class 12 on average, 15 students max.
- Teaching Material included
- Activity Program every afternoon and evening, excursions on Saturdays
- Accommodation in in triple or four bedrooms on the campus. Students are provided with bed linen and bath-towels!
- Arrival on Sunday, Departure on Saturday
Junior Summer Standard Course (Hintersee)
Starting dates Jun/24/2013, Jul/01/2013, Jul/08/2013, Jul/15/2013, Jul/22/2013, Jul/29/2013 Minimum level Elementary 2 (A2) Lessons / Week 20 Duration 2 - 7 weeksCheck Prices
Hintersee Residence (Standard Course)
Room Shared room Bath Shared Bathroom Board Full board Availability 2013/06/13 - 2013/08/10